ALEXreg Toys - Early Learning Button Art -Little Hands, perfect for any toddler in my opinion


A previous week. I search for information on the ALEXreg Toys - Early Learning Button Art -Little Hands 1408, so i have to tell.



ALEXreg Toys - Early Learning Button Art





Just snap the buttons into the pictures for hours of artistic funView larger Also includes a handy storage tray to keep all of the pieces togetherView larger Alex Toys Early Learning Button Art The Alex Toys Early Learning Button Art set comes with over 40 buttons and 10 pictures for hours of artistic fun. This toy is part of the Little Hands Skill Builder series designed for .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

Christmas gift for two years grandson. Other grandchildren (4 and 6 years old) loved to play with too. Fast shipping . by Debbie June

I bought this for my daughter and niece both about 2 years of age. It was not only a hit with both but loved by parents for its educational value by hazelee

I bought this for my two and a half years nephew for Christmas. He absolutely loves it He knew exactly what to do with the keys when opened . by Mechele L. Fischer

My 2 year old can not get enough of this She is constantly kept out and make a mess .. I mean playing with it - ) Ya playing with it . by Heather Zeller




Post a Comment