Barbie Make-up Kit, Cute in my opinion


A week ago. I search for information on the Barbie Make-up Kit, so i would like to describe here.



Barbie Make-up Kit





11 Fab Pieces Assorted black or pink make up compact. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

My niece loved. However it is easily broken. Took no joy from his or her play with it but every day . by Lover

I ordered this for my grandson for Christmas and she loved it He could not put down. But of course could have a little ' to do with the fact that he thought the ... by Miller

My daughter loves the quality and liked to play with colors and shes only 5 luvs to trick her face at home ..my makeup artist in the making ) by Kisha banks

I bought two make up kits and this is cute but a little ' poor. The Barbie Make - up Artist Beautiwise has pretty compact with make up in them and the girls can play grew. by jtown




Post a Comment