Disney Princess Make-up Kit, my 3 y/o granddaughter loves this make up kit. ... in my opinion


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Disney Princess Make-up Kit, so i would like to describe here.



Disney Princess Make-up Kit





Contents 1. sparkling lip gloss 2. lipstick 3. blush 4. glitter gel 5. clip-on earrings 6. bracelet 7. hair comb 8. mirror 9. hair clips 10. stickers 11. applicator 12. sponge. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

Not bad at all. It ' a set of good quality the colors are great and attractive to girls. I do not mind that you are using this on your face. It is not toxic. It ' really safe . by Angeline J Ti

my 3 y / o grandson loves this make up kit. So much so that even his toy horse got to have her " lips " painted . by evangeilna saumell




Post a Comment