Fashion Angels Make-Up Artist Studio-Box, Fun for mapractcing make-up looks in my opinion


A several days before. I search for information on the Fashion Angels Make-Up Artist Studio-Box Set, so i would like to describe here.



Fashion Angels Make-Up Artist Studio-Box





11661 Features -Set includes a 14 color make-up palette 4 make-up applicators 10 Tree-Free colored pencils pencil sharpener 25 make-up sketch sheets and a full color design guide. -Step into the shoes of a make-up artist with the Fashion Angels Make-Up Artist Studio Set. -Design guide provides tips and tricks that professional make-up artists use to enhance eyes cheeks or lips .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

It was a nice product. better quality than expected. Leave you feedback after Christmas by Lynn Smith

My granddaughter is 11 years ol and I do not approve of children wear make up but this was very nice adn was soo happy. by Edyta Brzeczkowska

I bought this for my 12 year old daughter who enjoys this brand to design fashionable. She is really enjoying the design is the hairstyles and make-up. by M.M.M.




Post a Comment