Kidoozie My First Beauty Bag, For her it was the best gift we could have chosen in my opinion


A previous week. I search for information on the Kidoozie My First Beauty Bag, so i would like to describe here.



Kidoozie My First Beauty Bag





It's beauty time Kidoozie's My First Beauty Bag Girls Play Set gives your little beauty everything she needs to stylize her look. This adorable play set features a soft stylish travel bag full of all sorts of goodies. Open up the little purse from the My First Beauty Bag Girls Play Set and you'll find a hand held mirror 3 curlers a hair brush a curling iron and a motorized hair .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Bought this for my 20 months nephew (whose mother is a fashion designer . ) Once we put the batteries of the dryer has played with him all night also got upset when we put the case ... by Valerie Bustos

Extra large pretend dress up toys I bought this to go with the Phase 2 Vanity set for my two year old niece by Michelle F Wilkinson




Post a Comment