Kustom Body Art, It washed off easy and it didn't stain my skin or harden on ... in my opinion


The few days before. I search for information on the Kustom Body Art Rainbow Face Paint Set 8 Color Boxed Set 3 Ml Each 2 Makeup, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Kustom Body Art Rainbow Face Paint Set





8 Colors White Black Red Blue Green Purple Yellow and Pink.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

I was amazed by this product. Well dries on the skin making it possible to paint over with other colors. Most surprising that lasted from 10 until 2000. by Kirsten Liliane Lke

Used this for the 2014 World Cup. My wife and she painted her face for about 3 games and still had a lot of paint left. by Sean R.

This was purchased for use once so that the paint containers minor worked fine. If you're looking to get more uses tho you want to look for larger containers of paint. by Radioman




Post a Comment