Little Cosmetics Essential Pretend Makeup Set, Very nice pretend makeup in my opinion


The several days before. I search for information on the Little Cosmetics Essential Pretend Makeup Set, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Little Cosmetics Essential Pretend Makeup





The perfect pretend makeup set - with all of the essentials You wonapost believe how realistic this fake makeup looks. With vibrant shades and a realistic texture this set is sure to please your little girl. And like all Little Cosmetics products the makeup is completely fake and absolutely mess free Little Cosmetics is quality pretend makeup that looks and feels realistic. The .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I LOVE this set My 18 month old is always want to pretend it is putting my makeup ( she looks mom and copy everything ). by nikki

Very beautiful makeup fake Lipstick looks real like other pieces. My niece loves this set. Good buy . by Barbara Lawrence

Love love love. It looks real and my grandson thinks its real. She is having so much fun by duffeymk

Very realistic Two years loves him. Got to go with her vanity set. I found the gloss broke this week but this is probably due to us not quality. by Jamie L Reuter




Post a Comment