Melissa amp Doug Fashion Design, This is a great product. My daughter loves it in my opinion


The several days before. I search for information on the Melissa amp Doug Fashion Design Activity Kit, so i would like to describe here.



Melissa amp Doug Fashion Design Activity





MRS. GROSSMAN-Stickers. Fun stickers for any and every occasion Available in a variety of designs each sold separately. Size and number of stickers per package varies by design. Made in USA. Amazon.com This fashion-plate rubbing set lets design-inclined kids create a wardrobe full of fabulous fashions. Ideal for the fashion-conscious child who loves to color the Melissa Doug .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

This is a great product. My daughter loves. It is 5 and is easy to use and makes big splashes . by Erin Jackson

My four year old daughter played with the ' vintage ' set at a gaming group recently and I loved it. I remember loving sketches when I was a kid so I was excited to see that ... by Em's mom

Daughter loves this She is about to turn 5 and quickly got the concept. I wish it came with the paper and pencil drawer that really kept without falling but ... by EP

Much fun for my grandson. He spent countless hours making their own designs and color. by Christine C.




Post a Comment