Paper Magic, the only time my pup doesn't buck around like a bronco is when she... in my opinion


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the Paper Magic Group Dog Riders Cowboy Pet Costume, so i would like to describe here.



Paper Magic Group Dog Riders Cowboy Pet





Ride 'em cowboy Nothing is more creative than this dog rider cowboy costume. Includes the adjustable harness to fit most dogs. Also look for the dog rider jockey monkey mailman headless horseman and goblin harnesses. Paper magic has one of the largest and fastestx2013growing halloween programs in the country bringing customers everything they need to create a bewitching holiday .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

lol l ' only time my puppy not buck around like a wild horse is when wearing this costume . by Kyle

Well crafted and fun. My yellow lab wearing this for our city children in March of each year and the children always look for him now . by April Constantine

Of course I recommend it to anyone with a large dog who wants to have a nice costume fast it's easy to go up or down . by rmwest

Dog told me he was not happy with his previous Halloween costumes so we both agreed that this was the best costume for him this year. by Joe Bart




Post a Comment