Pinky Cosmetic Set, Would highly recommend this over some over the plastic sets in my opinion


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Pinky Cosmetic Set, so i would like to describe here.



Pinky Cosmetic Set





The Wonderworld Pinky Cosmetic is is any little girl's dream The Pinky Cosmetic Set wooden pretend set includes a mirror face powder eye shadow lipstick nail polish and makeup brushes (yarn bristles) in a cute fabric cosmetic bag. This is the ultimate play cosmetic set. Made in Thailand from environmentally friendly rubberwood and strictly using Non-Toxic Paints Dyes and Lacquers .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

So clean looks handmade. Daughter loooovveesss this set. We play with daily az that makes everyone 's hair and nails and makeup. by Tyler J M

Great quality super fun and a hit with my daughter. I just wish there was a mini magnet to hold the lid lipstick on the basis. Awesomeness . by Mommy to Matt

I really like this set and so does my 3 year old daughter. He always wants to play make up and use random toys to pretend that they are lipstick or blush. by Jen

My 3 year old loves this set. All items are made of wood so it is very durable. I highly recommend this course some over the plastic set . by Jennifer Snyder




Post a Comment