Review Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting Powder Foundation Palette, Gorgeous


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting Powder Foundation Palette, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting





The six pressed powders in the Aesthetica Cosmetics Contouring Kit are used to enhance your natural beauty. Darker contour shades define features while lighter highlighting shades enhance the eyes cheekbones nose and jawline. An included step-by-step guide details how to contour and highlight like a professional makeup artist. Video tutorials are available on our website. x2022 .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I always wanted to try contours and with the instructions I was able to do so after a couple of attempts. by Jeanetta

Great event great colors great tips with it. The case is durable there is a weight to it and feels great. You can reuse this case over and over again. by AIMEE A TAYLOR

What a great contour kit I received for review and testing purposes. This is an easy to use kit that has all the colors you need regardless of skin color. by Tammy

I'm just learning to contour with makeup so when I received this kit for my review I was ecstatic The colors are perfect The directions were very easy way. by carrieb




Post a Comment