Review Cra Z Art Shimmer N Sparkle 3D Candy Nails, They loved it


The week ago. I search for information on the Cra Z Art Shimmer N Sparkle 3D Candy Nails, so i would like to describe here.



Cra Z Art Shimmer N Sparkle 3D Candy Nails





Create dimensional nail designs Includes mini 3D nail charms fun rub on candy nail decals use on fashion color nail rings or on own finger nails paint nails with cool trendy nail polish create a different look for each nail or make a matching set. From the Manufacturer Create dimensional nail designs Includes mini 3D nail charms fun rub on candy nail decals use on fashion color .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

I like the fact I ordered and it was at my house like 2 days later are right on top of customer service the real stars will be determined when my daughter gets to this ... by Paula

This is a perfect gift for my daughters birthday friend gift.It perfectly suited as a gift because most of the girls as the nails by Yadi Liu

I purchased this product for my God - children for Christmas. They were for hours on the day when opened. A great way for the sisters of Bond . by Anissa




Post a Comment