Review Frozen Nail Polish, my daughter love em and so do I its safe for children ...


A few days earlier. I'm looking for information on the Frozen Nail Polish 6 Count (Pack of 6), so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Frozen Nail Polish 6 Count (Pack of 6)





This 6 pack nail polish is perfect for the little girl who just wants to add a splash of color to her look. With 6 different colors to mix and match with your child will never get bored.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Perfect for a little girl who loves to have her nails. It comes off easily . by Linda

My little girl will love these glazes like the fact that they are safe for children by katie

my daughter love em and so do its safe for children who bursts out easy but this is exactly what I wanted for my 3 year old by leemarie




Post a Comment