Review Household Essentials Hanging Cosmetic and Grooming, Worked perfect for my needs.


The few days ago. I search for information on the Household Essentials Hanging Cosmetic and Grooming Travel Bag Black, so i would like to describe here.



Household Essentials Hanging Cosmetic





Make traveling a little less chaotic with this Travel Companion. 10 see-through compartments let you store all your toiletry needs in one location without having to rifle through dark side pockets or cavernous single pocket totes. With small medium large and long pockets everything is easy to find Hang it in a garment bag (or on the towel bar) or fold it flat to stow easily in .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I loved this hanging carrier cosmetics and toiletries. Varied pockets of different sizes in order to satisfy every need while traveling in their compartments. by B. Murphy

Just spent 10 days traveling with this bag. The bag was perfect for my needs. I was able to pack a bag for in out hotel stays and bag fits perfectly in the shoulder during the night ... by Jo

This was the perfect gift to accompany the new Quilted Duffle Bag Polka Dots Print Large we got my mother-in-law for Christmas . by loveparfum57

I am very pleased with this bag. I have a small powder room no storage for small items that you might typically be stored in a medicine cabinet so I use this bag instead. by JaneeS




Post a Comment