Review Luna Star All, I am so glad someone makes makeup and nail polish that is all ...


A week ago. I search for information on the Luna Star All Natural Queen Fairy Play Makeup Kit, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Luna Star All Natural Queen Fairy Play





Queen Fairy Makeup Kit by LunaStar 1 Kit Queen Fairy Makeup Kit 1 Kit Girls love makeup. Its a fun way to play. But traditional cosmetics and face paints contain synthetic dyes fragrances and ingredients that can irrate a childs delicate skin. Thats why we created Luna Star a mom-made collection of colorful mineral powders organic lip shimmers and water-based peel-off nail polishes .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

My 5 year old loves to play big girls I'm so glad someone does makeup and nail polish that is all natural by sjmme

My niece was very excited to get this kit. She was not happy with the nail polish and wanted more colors of eye shadow in it. by hgwpen

The trick in this kit is sparkling and satisfactory for my 4 years old who wants to play Princess. I am happy that it is not full of chemicals. Published on December 13, 2012 by S. McFarland




Post a Comment