Review Petite Girls Sun Hexagon Shaped Cosmetics Play Set, A little girl was very happy


A previous week. I search for information on the Petite Girls Sun Hexagon Shaped Cosmetics Play Set - Fashion Makeup Kit, so i would like to describe here.



Petite Girls Sun Hexagon Shaped Cosmetics





Sun Hexagon Shaped Cosmetics Play Set - Fashion Makeup Kit for Kids Make-up palette that swivels into a compact heart carrying case. Everything a little girl needs for her very own makeup kit Includes Glitter Makeup Nail Polish Makeup Case Blush and more Safety tested non-toxic and washable. Ages 5 and Up. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

my daughter loves and I had only to the Christmas holidays so she was very happy and content by Shawn

My niece like to get in her mothers make-up so I took her. He was so happy to have her . by Karen L Jarwin

My daughter is nine and he loved this gift. She was impressed with the variety of make up and comes in a nice case too . Published on December 28, 2012 by Ryan W. Metcalf




Post a Comment