Review POOF-Slinky - Scientific Explorer Disgusting Special Effects, bought as a gift


The week ago. I'm looking for information on the POOF-Slinky - Scientific Explorer Disgusting Special Effects Makeup Kit, so i would like to describe here.



POOF-Slinky - Scientific Explorer Disgusting





The POOF-Slinky 0S6802010 Scientific Explorer Disgusting Special Effects is a fun safe and educational make-it-yourself kit that has everything you need to create your own outrageous and gruesome special effects. Makeup can turn any ordinary person into a scary zombie maybe a monster or even into a vampire. In this kit you'll find everything your child needs to practice tricks .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

I bought this for my son who is interested in makeup FX. It is a beautiful set of appetizer and it comes with almost everything you need for exercises internal. by KBex

I did not open as it is a gift for my niece. It seems to be quite cute when I was looking over. I can not wait to play with it. by melissa shaffer

Great fun all around that goes for adults as much as children a great time for all . by Silver Pen

I bought this as a gift for my little cousins and I could not wait to play with him I think it's a great way for kids to have fun and learn at the same time . by Ali




Post a Comment