Review Visible Woman Kit, Had to return item


A couple of days ago. I search for information on the Visible Woman Kit, so i would like to describe here.



Visible Woman Kit





The visible woman may be made into a permanent display or an educational aid with removable parts. Ideal for studying the skeletal and vital systems of females. Perfect for school assignments Scout and 4-H projects. Easy assembly. Breastplate comes off. Vital organs can be removed and replaced. Complete "outer skin" with major veins and arteries (clear frame for model). Complete .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Purchased this as an educational gift for a 13 year old. I have also been given this as a gift to me as a child (which I still have ) but at the time the model was made from plastic ... by Alex S

I had to return the item due to some cost constraints on my part. Packaging was excellent. Maybe one day you can buy these kits . by cheryl hanzel




Post a Comment