SHANY Glamour Girl Makeup Kit - 48 Eyeshadow / 4 Blush, Great for my little girl. in my opinion


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the SHANY Glamour Girl Makeup Kit - 48 Eyeshadow / 4 Blush /2 Powder, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



SHANY Glamour Girl Makeup Kit - 48 Eyeshadow





Indulge in a new sophisticated style with SHANY Glamour Girl Makeup kit. The kit comes with hot vivid fashionable colors highly pigmented mineral oil based Eye shadows. From matte to ultra-shimmers. prime cheeky blushes and handy face powders that can be used as color corrector as well. The beautiful kit from SHANY is all about style. Start the new season with a fresh look and .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

My little girl has had a blast with this trick I really do not know if you consider good quality or not. But she has fun when I allow you to use. by Customer

My daughter is really watching make practical experiments on you tube. I had this series as a gift and she loves it. by michael schunior

Made for a great gift for the birthday girl and get friends have dove right in by Jovace Nelson

This is a nice set but some of them were broken when I got it but apart from them getting broken is great by joby




Post a Comment